Save Time. Save Money.
Have yourself a Pest Free Holiday Season with some simple Winter Pest Tips. Cold and wet weather drives pests inside! Don't let your home be their hideout! Here are some tips to help you winterize your home or business.
Eliminate Any Pest Harborage Areas
Just like you and I, during the cold of winter, pests will seek out warm spots to curl up and survive the chill. Pests will typically seek somewhere that offers shelter, food, and water. Here are some tips to keep them away.
- Perform a quick visual inspection around the exterior, try and locate any potential pest harborage areas.
- Be sure to clean gutters and downspouts and make sure downspouts are directing water away from the structure.
- Remove any debris resting against or near your home or business.
- Trim shrubs at least 2 feet from your home or building to make a protective zone.
- Keep your trash can lids tightly closed.
Seal Any Openings
Wildlife, rodents, and insects can find ways inside through small openings that may be found around the exterior. A quick visual inspection around the exterior can highlight areas that pests may find.
- Watch out for broken vent screens which can be found around the foundation or up in the eaves.
- Check around doors and windows to ensure they have a good seal.
Preventative Pest Control
Using preventative techniques is not only easy and low cost but it can also keep you pest free! Not only does it reduce time and money spent on indoor pest control, but it also ensures good upkeep on your home or business.
We are here to help!
Our trained professionals are ready to help you have a Pest Free Winter. Contact us today, and we'll help those pests go away.
Pest inspections are as pain-free as living pest free.
Contact us today for your Free Winter Pest Inspection and enjoy your holiday & winter season Pest Free.
Contact Us Today