We are thrilled to be of service to our local community and take pride not only in our dedicated team of trained professional technicians but also the products and strategies we use out in the field. We are confident that our services will not only help remedy your current infestation and problem but leave you with the peace of mind you deserve. Because of this we are more than happy to provide a warranty on our services.
Simply put - if the pests come back, so do we.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are a list of some commonly asked questions regarding our Pest Control Warranty.
1) How do I become eligible for Humboldt Termite & Pest Control’s Warranty?
Simply put, if our team shows up to help resolve your pest infestation, our work will be automatically warrantied if those pests come back.
The only exception is if during our initial pest inspection there are variables that we are unable to warranty. However, you will be made fully aware of these prior to our team beginning work.
2) How long does your pest warrant last?
Generally speaking our services are warrantied for 30 days after a general pest inspection and removal. So if we’ve treated your home for ants and they return, so will we. It’s that simple.
Here are more details broken down:
- General Pests like ants, spiders, cockroaches, bedbugs, fleas, wasps, flies, and even stored food pests have a 30 day warranty when you receive a one time service. If you get a reoccurring service for these pests, you are covered for as long as you have the service.
- Rodents have a 90 day warranty with a one time service. If you get a reoccurring service, you are covered for as long as you are on service.
- Wood Destroying pests like termites, fungus and wood destroying beetles have a 1 year warranty.
What about termites? Termites are a particularly nasty pest and one that we cannot stress enough can cause serious damage if not addressed quickly and professionally. That noted, while we would love to say with 100% certainly every single time that we can remove your termites and they will never return there are variables that add complexity (you can learn all about it here). With that said,
- We provide a 5 year warranty for Termites "Pest Removal" if we use a specific product for the treatment. We will notify you upon inspection if these products are recommended for use in your particular circumstance.
- There is also the option to have a termite baiting system installed, which is a reoccurring service that allows us to offer a warranty that's good for as long as you have the service.
When we provide you a report during our initial pest inspection, we will also notify you of the duration of our warranty for any servicing recommendations we may make.
3) Are there any pests not covered by Warranty?
While we would love to cover every pest, certain pests like termites are covered a little bit differently as they are extremely nasty in comparison to general pests. Fungus is also something that we commonly provide help with but requires its own special treatment which may not be covered by our standard warranties and is treated case-by-case.
Upon initial inspection: if we determine that there are elements of our service that we cannot warranty, we will provide you a full list of details in advance so that you can consider your options carefully. It's important to us that you are made aware of the challenges and costs associated with pest control services, prevention, protection and damage restoration work.
4) What if I have additional questions?
Great! We welcome the opportunity to help answer and provide any clarify that we can for you. If you have questions regarding our warranty services please either submit a request and provide us some details on our webform.
Or feel free to give us a call directly at (707) 822-8644, and we'll be happy to help assist you.
Committed to Your Peace of Mind
With over 25 years servicing our local community, we at Humboldt Termite & Pest Control take pride in our commitment to your peace of mind through the hard work of our dedicated professional technicians. We firmly believe that doing the job right the first time is crucial for protecting you home, business and safe haven.