Owning a property - no matter the size, can be complicated. In California, landlords are legally required for the extermination of pest infestations within rental units. This can prove to be quite annoying unless you have a trusted partner to help you proactively prevent infestation's to stop them form occurring.
Thankfully we are here at Humboldt Termite & Pest Control to lend our team's 25 years of experience tackling the local pests of Humboldt, Del Norte and the greater Northern California area to ensure that your rental units (homes, and apartments) are pest free and ready for your tenants to live in Pest Free.
Proactive Preventative Pest Protection
We are here to provide you the peace of mind you desire and your tenants require. Our Proactive Preventative Pest Protection - Quad-P - service provides regular 1) Property Inspections, 2) Protection, 3) Security and Restoration, 4) Monitoring, 5) Reporting & Documentation, 6) Priority Contact & Info. This service offering is designed to streamline your Pest Free experience as a landlord, helping to ensure that you have happy and satisfied tenants that pay rent and can rest easy knowing that we're working to keep those pests away. You can learn more about our Quad-P Rental service below:
Ready to have Pest Free Properties?
How do we help?
It can be a complex challenge to navigate yet another aspect of landlord-tenant relationships. Thankfully, Humboldt Termite & Pest Control is here to help provide the peace of mind you deserve as a landlord.
We are proud to provide our local community landlords access to our Quad-P Rental Service. This proactive preventative pest protection service is design to maximize the satisfaction of your pest-free tenants while minimizing any downtime that your rentals units may have to ensure that your property returns a stable investment.
Leave it to the Professionals:
When it comes to your investment in property there are loads of DIY solutions available. But the simple reality of pests is that they can be not only incredibly annoying and difficult to remove but also leave behind significant damage if not addressed correctly. We firmly believe that we can provide the following benefits for your rental units:
- Save You Time + Faster Response Times - The more units you have the more work it is to keep on top of everything. Leaving the pests up to the professional technicians at Humboldt Termite & Pest Control allows for you to not only save your valuable time but allow us to tap into the entire network of technicians that we have spread throughout Humboldt & Del Norte County. This can provide your properties, rental units, and apartments with faster response times to resolve their pest problems.
- Save You Money - The faster that you remove a pest infestation the simpler it is, meaning that you can save money. Furthermore, while DIY solutions may look appealing at the beginning they can prove to be less effective at long-term prevention. By bringing in a Humboldt Termite & Pest Control technician you can ensure that the resolution and repair to any pest infestation are done to the highest standards designed to give you effective fixes with lasting benefits.
- Quicker Issue Identification - With regular pest control service appointments, issues can be identified quicker allowing for fixes to be made before an issue appears that could cause issues for rental tenants. Our team of technicians are trained to spot issues before they arise by monitoring seasonal pest issues, in addition to being trained to identify potential pest access points throughout a property. By identifying the issue before they erupt into a full blown infestation you can save time and money.
- Family & Property Safe Productions - The products that we use at Humboldt Termite & Pest Control are designed to be safe for not only the family within a rental unit but also for the property itself; furthermore, by bringing in a professional you can guarantee that these products and solutions will be applied safely reducing any potential risks associated with application. We urge caution when it comes to many over-the-counter DIY solutions that can actually erode the property and potentially cause harm to your tenants. If you are spraying or applying any pesticide or poisonous solution it is your responsibility to ensure that they are done so in a safe fashion for your rental unit habitants, failure to do so can leave you liable for their compromised health.
- Professional Warranty - At Humboldt Termite & Pest Control we are confident in the pest control systems and products that we use, as well as the work of our highly trained and experienced team of technicians. Because of this, we provide warranties for the work we provide. In brief - if the pests come back, so do we - free of charge. Contact us today for more details, inquires or questions regarding our warranty.
To learn more about our Quad-P service you can learn more here:
Additional Services for Rental Units
In addition to our proactive preventative pest protection services we also provide the following single-time services for our local landlords:
- Pre-rental Inspection & pest access repair
- Sanitation reporting
- Bed bug removal & unit inspection
- Single-time Pest Extermination - with Service Warranty
- Health Department Violation Removal
- Pest Damage Restoration
- Rental Unit Perimeter Inspection & Fortification
If you do not see something on the list that you are looking for, it is very likely that we are able to help out. Please contact us for any additional questions or inquiries regarding the services listed above and we would be happy to provide additional information and answer your questions.
California places a huge responsibility on landlords to maintain a pest free property for their tenants. Especially in Northern California cities like Eureka, Arcata, McKinleyville, Fortuna and Crescent City where there are heavily wooded areas this can be a challenge. So leave it to the professionals, and rest easy knowing we are on the job making sure your investment is protected.
Interested in learning more, or ready to experience a Pest Free life?
Great question! We do our best to ensure that our pricing is upfront and that all of our clients know exactly what they are going to be billed for the work they are requesting.
Our costs are broken down accordingly:
- Single Service Costs - depending on Pest infestation's size and scale. This costs can change depending on variables surrounding the pest infestation, such as the cost to repair the damage done.
- Quad-P (proactive prevention pest protection) - these are regular ongoing pest inspection and prevention service appointments which we provide at a discounted rate.
Because of the nature of pests and the variables associated with them we cannot provide a cost until we inspect the issue. That said, if you've got a pest problem, please do not hesitate to give us a call and we will happy to help provide you clarity surrounding your issue and provide you the information you need to make an informed decision for possible solutions.
Reminder: We provide FREE Initial Pest Inspections. This can help you determine the price and the best path towards living a pest free life.
We hear this question all the time, and while we would love to provide you with a firm period of time, it completely depends on the pest, the size of the infestation and property, as well as the extent of any damage done to the property.
Ants and spiders are relatively quick to resolve. Bed bugs are a bit more of a pain. But Termites, in particular, have the potential to be devastating and can often require significant work to resolve.
Basically, once an initial inspection is complete our technician can provide a window of time required to first apply product, a period is required for it to become effective. A common misconception in our business is that when a product is applied to combat a pest that it will be immediately effective. That is not often the case as it can require time to eliminate an entire colony of ants - for example.
We do. However, we require advanced notice to ensure that our technicians can work an off-hour service appointment into their schedules without disrupting work for our other clients.